As we near the end of 2023, we invite you to join us in looking back at some of the extraordinary milestones our teams in Vancouver, Seattle, Newport Beach and Austin achieved this year:
- We published two Issues of Extra Magazine – learn about Value of Outdoor Spaces, and Functional Work Spaces.
- We topped off Telford on the Walk in Burnaby, BC and celebrated with our beam signing event.
- We celebrated the grand opening of Gardena in Burquitlam, BC and are now over 65% sold.
- We celebrated the groundbreaking at Eastward in Vancouver, BC.
- Our first seniors community care facility at Granville and 47th in Vancouver, BC was approved as part of our partnership with Amica Senior Lifestyles.
- Three new secured rental properties were approved by the Vancouver City Council.
- Closed escrow on land at Wildomar and Torrance, future apartment projects in California.
- Completed framing of Aurum Apartments in Irvine, CA and intensifying efforts to wrap up the dried-in stage before the anticipated wet winter season.
- Demonstrated outstanding performance at Docente in Claremont, CA, with 66 homes sold and 33 closed escrow.
- Completed sitework at The Jessup in Tustin, CA, marking the start of vertical construction for this 40-unit townhome project.
- Successfully launched Miren in Arcadia, CA, and sold out within an impressive five months.
- Reached 60% completion at Zinnia, a 4-building apartment project in Shoreline, WA, is set to begin leasing in early 2024.
- Obtained permits and broke ground on Motto, our newly named Marysville, WA apartment project.
- Started sales on our first City Homes project in Seattle, WA achieving three sold-out three projects this year and expanded our pipeline to 55 units across eight properties.
- Successfully sold and closed out both Contempo in Seattle and Towns on 145th in Shoreline, WA, totaling 139 homes!
- Completed construction at Joya Townhomes, an extraordinary 62 home community in Central Seattle, WA.
- Earned the Well Health Safety seal from the International WELL Building Institute for 44 East Ave in Austin, TX.
- So Co design and marketing is well underway, with the sales reservation program set to commence in early 2024.
- Anticipated the beginning of One Oak closings in Spring 2024.
- Successfully achieved over 60% sales Congress Lofts at St.Elmo in Austin, TX, with construction for completion in late summer 2024.
- Construction is complete at 44 East Ave, receiving recognition as the “Best New Multifamily Building” by the Austin Business Journal.
At Intracorp, we don’t just build homes—we help build communities. Our vision is to leverage our knowledge and expertise to make lasting changes in the community – beyond simply writing a check. Here are the organizations that we partnered with in 2023, we encourage you to take a moment to learn more about the great work that they do in their communities:
- In Seattle, we partnered with, Friends of Youth, and Amara.
- In Austin, we partnered with Sammy’s House, Lifeworks, and Any Baby Can.
- In Newport Beach, we partnered with HomeAid, Project Hope Alliance and Speech and Language Development Center.
- In Vancouver, we partnered with Aunt Leah’s Place, Coast Mental Health, Mom2Mom, Face of Today and Habitat for Humanity
To stay in the know on all things Intracorp, be sure to register for EXTRA Magazine – our twice annual E-Magazine.
Happy Holidays from our family to yours.