As 2019 comes to a close, we’re taking a moment to look back at a few of the extraordinary milestones our teams achieved this year. We’re so proud of each accomplishment and grateful for the teams that worked hard to make them happen. From Vancouver to Austin, and Newport Beach to Seattle, the thing we’re always most proud of is handing over the keys to an extraordinary home. Please take a moment to reflect with us on a fantastic 2019, and join us in getting excited for everything that’s in store for 2020.
Happy Holidays from our family to yours.
- Don Forsgren, our President & CEO, celebrated 25 years at Intracorp.
- The Intracorp Foundation was announced.
- Two Issues of EXTRA Magazine were delivered.
- We got even more social by launching four new Instagram accounts (one for each region we build in).
- Aalto Townhomes launched in Coquitlam, BC and our first homeowners moved in.
- Homeowners moved into Nelson on Foster in Coquitlam, BC.
- Homeowners started moving into Belpark in Westside Vancouver, BC.
- Construction began at Maywood on the Park in Metrotown, BC.
- Construction continued at RPP II/III in Richmond, BC, and we celebrated nearing completion with a homeowner event in October.
- Our first project launched AND broke ground in Austin, Texas – 44 East Ave .
- The Demo Party for 44 East Ave successfully helped raise $110,000 for The Trail Foundation.
- We celebrated the Grand Opening of 2 new projects in Irvine, CA, including LUX – 39 luxury townhomes, and MDL – 137 modern townhomes in a gated, amenity-rich community.
- We sold out at The Place in Costa Mesa, CA .
- We closed escrow on a new 178 home, Class A apartment development, in Irvine, CA with partner Prudential.
- 25 homeowners moved into our C2E community in Irvine, CA
- Closed escrow on Mariner’s Square, a future 36 luxury townhome neighborhood in Newport Beach, CA.
- We started vertical construction at our Amplifi apartment homes in Fullerton, CA with the project anticipated to open late summer 2020.
- Construction started at The Julian Apartments in San Jose, CA.
- Construction began at Beam Apartments in Seattle, WA.
- We sold out Avid Townhomes in Bellevue, WA.
- We celebrated the Grand Opening of our model homes, and achieved 50% sell out at Ravenna 88, a townhome community in Seattle, WA.
- We closed joint ventures and began construction on three new townhome communities; Contempo in Seattle, WA, Towns on 145th in Shoreline, WA and The Enclave at Kelkari in Issaquah, WA.
- Our Extraordinary Homeowner Experience Program launched.
- We celebrated the Grand Opening, and our first homeowners moved in at The Residences at Taylor Ridge, a townhome community in Newcastle, WA.
To stay in the know on all things Intracorp, be sure to register for EXTRA Magazine – our twice annual E-Magazine.