As we near the end of 2020, we’re taking a moment to look back at some of the extraordinary milestones our teams achieved this year. While 2020 may have come with its unique set of challenges, we are grateful for the teams who continued to work hard to make the extraordinary happen, while keeping themselves, our homeowners and others safe during these unprecedented times. Our offices in Vancouver, Seattle, Newport Beach and Austin, have a lot to be proud of this year. Please take a moment to reflect with us on a fantastic 2020, and join us in getting excited for an extraordinary 2021.
Happy Holidays from our family to yours.
- We successfully moved our offices to a work-from-home environment in March following Covid-19 restrictions
- Two issues of our EXTRA magazine were delivered
- We launched Contempo and began welcoming homeowners to this new townhome community in Beacon Hill, WA
- We sold out at our Ravenna88 community in Seattle, WA
- We sold out at Taylor Ridge a special collection of 20 townhomes in Newcastle, WA
- Towns on 145th Launched in Shoreline, WA
- Kelkari is now selling in Issaquah, and we look forward to welcoming our first residents before the end of the year.
- We began leasing The Julian, a 381-unit apartment community in Downtown San Jose, CA
- We closed on the joint venture and land purchase for a Seattle site planned for 62 townhomes
- We closed on a joint venture to build a 299-unit apartment community near the future 145th Light Rail station in Shoreline, WA
- We launched our new City Homes division, specializing in in-city urban townhomes and closed on our second project
- We reached 90% completion on Beam, a 321-unit apartment in Seattle’s International District with leasing in early 2021
- C2E sold out in Irvine, California
- LUX sold out in Irvine, Californa
- Amplifi Apartments began leasing
- Intracorp and IHP Capital Partners announce joint venture on The Isle at Mariner Shores
- In Austin, we secured our construction financing at 44 East Ave – $194 million provided by MSD Partners LP and Bank OZK
- Construction continues at 44 East Ave in Austin
- We sold out at Belpark in Westside Vancouver, BC
- We sold out at Aalto Townhomes in Coquitlam, BC
- We handed the keys to homeowners at our RPP II/III, Belpark and Aalto Townhomes communities in B.C.
- We unveiled a new “Coquitlam Crunch” alternative at our Aalto Townhomes community
- We continued to support one of our favorite organizations – Covenant House
- We handed over the keys to the Koskela building in Coquitlam – a result of our close partnership with the Finnish Canadian Rest Home Association
To stay in the know on all things Intracorp, be sure to register for EXTRA Magazine – our twice annual E-Magazine.
And, learn more about the local artwork on our holiday cards in our blog.