Work With Us
At Intracorp, we’re invested in your success, and offer much more than the typical 9 to 5 job. With us, you’ll build not only extraordinary homes, but also an extraordinary career and solid industry reputation.
shared mission and vision
It doesn’t matter your position—at Intracorp, once you’re a part of the team, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your goals and find success as you define it. As a whole, we are an energetic, collaborative and passionate group, and settle for nothing less than excellence in all we do.
When you join the team, you’ll have the opportunity to learn from the best in the business and have a hand in building some of the most innovative communities around.
Homeowner Care Administrator
Does providing extraordinary customer service top your list of priorities? Does working with an innovative company and learning from a highly talented team sound interesting to you? If so, you’re probably a great fit for our position of Homeowner Care Administrator. Reporting to the Manager, Homeowner Care and working closely with the entire Homeowner Care team, you will be coordinating the completion of trade related warranty items and managing partner relationships in accordance with departmental goals.
The responsibilities of the Homeowner Care Administrator will include:
▪ Receive and document all initial homeowner inquiries and respond within 24 hours
▪ Ensure orientation reports, possession reports, construction reviews filed into CRM database
▪ Forward Schedule D’s and maintain correspondence with third party warranty providers
▪ Prepare and maintain Traveler’s responses to filed warranty requests
▪ Close utility accounts for all homes
▪ Maintain Service Request CRM databases
▪ Assist with pre-Completion work (staging, completion packages), as required
▪ Basic administrative duties: Prepare cheque requisitions, purchase orders, contract documentation, photocopying, creating files, etc.
▪ Coordinate and minute team meetings, as required
▪ Attend Homeowner Care events, as required
▪ Assist with Key Turnovers, as required
▪ General administration assistance for Homeowner Care team, as required
▪ Keen interest in the real estate development industry
▪ Experience with Multi-family and mixed-use real estate projects
▪ Exceptional verbal communication and customer service skills
▪ Excellent interpersonal skills – able to talk effectively to our trade partners in language they can understand
▪ Excellent organizational skills with the ability to simultaneously manage multiple priorities in a deadline-driven environment.
▪ Demonstrated ability to solve problems and think creatively
▪ Highly methodical with careful attention to detail
▪ Unquestionable integrity and commitment to exceptional work
▪ Fluent in Mandarin or Cantonese
▪ Sense of humour
Individuals meeting the criteria above are encouraged to submit their resume with cover letter in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the job title “Homeowner Care Administrator” in the subject line. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for follow-up will be contacted.
Vice President of Marketing & Corporate Communications
Are you passionate about real estate? Do you love a good brand? Are you a savvy communicator with an incredible eye for design? If so, you’re probably a great fit for our position of Vice President, Marketing and Corporate Communications. Reporting to the President and CEO, managing a fabulous group of marketers and working with the sales team, the project teams and our North American colleagues, you are a brand protector and ambassador who loves project marketing.
You will be part of a team of individuals dedicated to ensuring that a quality product is delivered to our homeowners. The successful candidate will be passionate about real estate marketing and a savvy communicator with an eye for design. Managing the navigation of projects through marketing budgets, strategy and implementation in conjunction with our sales and project management teams is a key deliverable. Working closely with the various project teams at Intracorp and with our outside consultants is key to ensuring that we are marketing Intracorp properties successfully to our future homeowners. A brand protector, ambassador and creative implementer, you work with a collaborative spirit as you ensure the Intracorp Brand is well established in all offices and in all projects. You will find balance in creating local market and project personality with appropriate corporate brand alignment.
▪Project Marketing – You ensure that all marketing teams are well equipped to produce a well-respected project marketing campaign for each of Intracorp’s many projects.
▪Brand Management –Clearly understanding the brand and delivering that brand consistently in all areas of the business.
▪Budget –Manage the marketing department budget and the corporate marketing budget.
▪Corporate Communications –Manage the Corporate communications to all parties.
▪Marketing team development –Establish a strong collaborative team that can deliver projects at the highest standard.
▪Charitable –Understand the corporate philosophy of giving back and caring for others.
▪Public Art –Ensure that our projects public art program aligns with our philosophy.
▪Values –You live the values of respect, collaboration, creativity, caring for others and hard work.
Minimum 10 years of related work experience in project marketing
▪You understand the value of the sales process and the importance of the sales program.
▪Proven experience in the development of a team of great marketing professionals.
▪It is clear that you are a do-er.
▪Extremely strong communication skills;
▪Highly organized, can multi task under tight deadlines;
▪Self-starter with good organization and time management skills;
▪Proactive, independent, accountable, passionate, creative, apolitical.
▪Contributes to a fun and social work environment.
To Apply Individuals meeting the criteria above are encouraged to submit their resume with cover letter in confidence to email@example.com. Please put the job title VP Marketing and Communications” in the subject line. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for follow-up will be contacted.
A Word From Our Team
The thing I love most about Intracorp is that we all have a hand in building these beautiful homes for people. And from an employee standpoint, I feel like there’s so much opportunity to learn- I’m always learning something new, or seeing a different side to a problem.
What sets Intracorp apart is how they treat others. All of our partners are shown the same level of respect, the same approachable, ‘let’s figure this out together’ attitude. That, plus our ability to execute well-built communities time and again, is really what makes us better than the rest.
I enjoy working with the people here - they bring a sense of fun to the office. And we are most successful because we are truly willing and enthusiastic about helping others.
If there isn't a current opportunity that's a good fit now, there may be one later. We're always looking for great people, so drop us a note to say hello.